Air coolers are one of the most sought after equipment to keep your homes and spaces cool. With the summers approaching, it’s necessary to step up to the heat and keep yourselves cool instead of sweating all day long. There are multiple types of air chillers available in the market, and you can get one based on your requirement.
You can choose these based on size, style, voltage, brands, and many more. Depending on what you’d like, you can select the option, and we’ll be able to provide you with the best air cooling product for your needs. The different types of air cooling available in our store are from the best brands in the market and come in different colors and styles.
Choosing the right air chiller is important, and you need to consider the size of your room and other requirements before you end up picking one. We’ve segregated them based on different use-cases.
1. Air Cooler - If you’re planning on getting a new and affordable way of cooling your office spaces or homes, look no further than this cooling equipment. Simple, portable, and easy to maintain, they’re just the quick-fix you require for your summer.
These air ventilators can satisfy all your home and office cooling needs with relative ease if you’re planning on getting a new cooling solution.
Air chillers use the evaporation of water as their working principle, and it’s essential that you get yourself a cooler that doesn’t consume too much. Luckily, with these brands, you’ll be saving a lot more than expected, as they consume less power with fantastic deliver output.
Most of these cooling gadgets come with different features that can be of great benefit. These include the Cooling pads.
Cooling pads are used in the honeycomb variety of air chillers as they can provide low-pressure drops and maximum cooling, in addition to having a long life.
2. Mini Air cooler - If you’re looking at an air ventilator for a small space, then all you require are these sets. We have a stunning range of mini cooling machines that can immediately take over your summer season and leave you feeling calm and relaxed during the hot months.
Ranging from 7 liters to 15 liters, they are also available in an affordable price range, so you won’t have to worry about shelling out more than needed.
These chillers also come with electric thermostats that can vary the fan speed and give you the best experience. You can switch on and off the pump as you please and make the adjustments according to your requirements.
3. Personal air cooler - There’s nothing better than having your personal cooling device to keep yourself comfortable. With our vast range of personal air ventilators, you’ll be able to find a quiet corner, switch on the device, and enjoy a well-deserved afternoon siesta or a night of comfortable sleep.
These occupy a tiny fraction of space compared to the other types and work best when you lie close to them and also consume much less electricity than the other types.
Our range of personal air cooling machines are convenient to use and super easy to handle. They come in beautiful designs and add to the overall effect of a room, and you won’t have to worry about messing up the decor of your space. The remote control and touch sensors make it easier to adjust it precisely to your level of convenience.
The personal air ventilator offers excellent value for money, and you can enjoy efficient functioning too. Despite their extremely modest power needs, they get the job done so that you can enjoy efficient cooling, all the time.
4. Water air cooler - These come with automatic water controllers that can maintain the water at a pre-set level, and the automatic cooling equipment will prevent the water from the connection to flow right into the cooling tank and prevent flooding too.
These air coolers also come with water level indicators to help you determine how much water is present in the tank at any given time.
With our range of water cooling products, you can also work with shutoff dampeners that flap open and shut off when the fan is switched off. It covers the cooler when it’s not being used.
5. Room air cooler - Room air coolers are the best to relax, kick back and enjoy the cool air, which is a massive relief from the hot weather outside. Depending on whether you’d like to keep it in one room or another, you can choose these from different sizes.
Most room air coolers come with their own set of wheels and are lightweight so that you can lift and use them anywhere. This is one of the most significant advantages, and you can select one from a wide range of brands from our site.
Thus, with the right air cooler, you’ll be able to ensure any area in your home is adequately cooled off, without having to spend as much as an air-conditioner. Choose from our extensive range and get the exact air cooler for all your needs.
Bajaj Air Coolers Specification:
Buy Now - Bajaj Air Cooler
Havells Air Cooler Series:
Freedo Series Specification:
Celia Series Specification:
Koolaire Series Specification:
Buy Now - Havells Air Cooler
Symphony Air Cooler Types:
Usha Air Cooler Types:
Buy Now - Usha Air Cooler
|Best Fans For Cooling Your Home||Price|
|Portable Fan||Rs 2,300|
|Ceiling Fan With Light||Rs 5,300|
|Garage Ceiling Mounted Fan||Rs 2,800|
|Small Pedestal Fan||Rs 2,300|
|Small Table Fan||Rs 1,750|