This Summer, Beat the Heat with Table Fans
The summer is around the corner. If your budget is not permitting you to buy an air conditioner, it is wise to go with multiple fans to beat the scratching heat of summer. The traditional way of getting fresh air is still in trend. Starting from its portability to low power consumption, table fan is a great low-cost alternative of an air conditioner. A table fan can serve you for multiple purposes, and it is recommended to have one, even if you have an air conditioner.
If is essential to weigh the pros and cons of a table fan before purchasing it. Advantages of installing a fan in your home or office space are as follows.
- Portability: Portability is the primary reason why most people are choosing table fan these days. In places like the kitchen, ceiling fans or air conditioners are not accessible. But standing in front of an oven and cooking throughout the day is not an easy task, especially in summer. For such places, a portable table fan can be a good alternative. Besides, it does not require any installation, as you can use your regular electric board to plug in. Similarly, you can use it in places like a rooftop, balcony, garden, etc.
- The oscillation: These days, most of the electric table fan has oscillation feature; therefore, they can rotate by 180 degrees and spread air uniformly throughout the room
If you are planning an evening tea party with your friend circle on your house balcony, you can use such fans, and everybody present at the party can enjoy the cold air. On the other hand, you can also control the oscillation of the fan.
When a small group discussing something at a specific corner of the room, you can switch to the regular mode, and maintain the airflow at one direction.
- Remote control feature: When it comes to table fans, people often relate it to the fans used to be in the 90s. But this is not the case today. Technology has played an important role in the evolution of this type of fan. These days, you can even control it by using the remote. You can change the speed of the fan and the direction of airflow from a distant place as well.
- Low energy consumption: It is quite strange that the entire world is talking about energy consumption sitting in air-conditioned rooms. An air conditioner usually needs around 900 watts of electricity, whereas such fans take only 50 to 100 watts. Therefore, it is a great option to save energy. Besides, you can reduce your electric bill in a significant manner by using such a fan.
- Availability: These are easily available across the globe. There are a number of sizes and color options available. As a result, you can choose it according to your likes and requirement.
- Ventilation: By using it, you can also ventilate your room. By running such a fan keeping your windows and doors open, you can remove the odors present in your house and fill your room with fresh air. Besides, you can use this fan as an exhaust fan as well.
- It does not promote global warming: Yes, you read it right. Unlike the air conditioners, it does not promote global warming. There is no argument that an air conditioner can cool your house like no other way, but at the same time, it also contributes a significant chunk in the ongoing global warming. On the other hand, it is not at all harmful for the environment. So by going with such a fan, you can fulfill your responsibility for the environment.
Tips to choose a table fan
Having the proper knowledge about the fan will help you to make the right choice. However, you need to know certain tips in order to get the best deal. Here are some useful aspects that you need to keep in mind while choosing a fan for you.
- Go with a solar option: If you are located near the equatorial region, you can use a solar table fan. A solar fan has a number of benefits. Firstly, it will save the electricity for you; as a result, you can control your electric bill to an extent. As solar energy is a renewable energy source, you can minimize your fossil fuel consumption. Besides, a solar powered fan does not harm the environment by any means.
Size of the fan: Choosing the right size plays a vital role while buying fan. In most cases, a small table fan and high-speed table fan creates a loud noise. Different sizes of fans are available in the market, but among all, the 16-inch diameter fan offers a sweet spot for most people.
Choose an online platform: These fans are available for sale both online as well as offline platforms, and you can buy table fan from both the platforms. But, it is highly advisable to buy table fan online, as you can get the fan at extremely low price on the online sites. Besides, you can get an assured guaranty and warranty for the fan.
By following these points, you can buy a quality fan at an affordable cost. It is wise to invest in modern and technologically superior fans, like solar and rechargeable options. They are the need of the hour
Popular Brands of Table Fans
D.Light Table Fan Specification:
- Multi speed settings
- Solar panel Efficient panel for faster charging
- Battery powered up to 8 hours per full charge
- Wide spread oscillation to cover the entire room
- Bright light In-build LED lighting
Buy Now : D.Light Table Fan
Havells Table Fan Specification:
- Revolving grills circulates air
- Portable and light weight
- We can use these fans anywhere
- keep the humidity levels
- Wide variety of colors
Buy Now : Havells Table Fan
Usha Table Fan Specification:
- Compact and light weight
- Adjust the air flow option
- Place anywhere in kitchen, balcony & study table
Buy Now : Usha Table Fan
Best Table Fan Available at McCoy Mart