Wall Cladding is popular method of give a new look to old buildings or create smart facades for the modern buildings. The advantages of wall cladding are –
- A very low maintenance is required for the façade of the building as cladding forms a protective layer across the building. It makes the building more durable than a traditional building which is finished with wall paint.
- Cladding protects the building from pollution , dirt can impart a very shabby look to the building when only paint is used as a finishing surface.
- Cladding materials like metal, stone, wood give a very good aesthetic appeal and texture to the building.
- It makes the building weather proof as it has strong resistance against external weather conditions like winds, sunlight, and rain. It also acts as a protective layer and prevents seepage of water into the interiors.
- It creates a very goof heat insulation layer protecting the interiors from absorption of extreme heat.
- Cladding acts a sound insulating layer which prevents external noise from coming inside.
- It is a costly proposition as it includes extensive material and labour costs, but it makes the building more durable in the long run.
Enquire Now for Cladding & Facades