High Pressure Laminate (HPL) Sheet in India
High Pressure Laminate Sheet or HPL is a paper-oriented and resin-based composite sheet useful to many people. They are not only strong and modern but also resistant and adequately designed. They cater to the needs of all and serve many purposes. Due to the versatility and durability of the material, they are used extensively all around the globe. It is utilized to decorate surfaces, both indoor and outdoor, as they are resistant to chemicals and fire. HPL Sheet is manufactured by compressing many layers of laminates under high pressure. The name contains high-pressure due to the compression it has to go through.
The laminate consists of four layers, namely:
- Overlay: This is the outer layer and has transparent melamine. It protects the surface from all stains.
- Decor: Decor is the second layer that contains the original beauty of the laminate. It is available in various designs, colors, or textures.
- Fiberboard Core: The fiberboard core is the layer that is hard and provides stability.
- Bottom Layer: The last layer or the bottom layer is liable for the structure's solidity and is resistant to moisture. It is a melamine impregnated paper.
You can identify a bad laminate if you remember the following things:
- Terrible quality HPL sheets are more inclined to superficial scratches or catch fire easily.
- If you place a piece High-Pressure Laminate sheet in bubbling water and see that their overlays swell up, and there is an expansion in the thickness and thickness, you must understand that it is bad laminate.
- Bad quality laminates get stained by synthetics quickly, and you can undoubtedly observe the noticeable surface harm.
High Pressure Laminate Sheets Price differs from one manufacturing company to another. It also varies depending on the design, color, and texture of the product. Depending on the basis of thickness, usage, manufacturing process, and surface finish, these laminates can be classified into various categories.
The Widely Available Types in the Market are Listed and Discussed Below
Based on thickness
Based on the thickness, the laminates can be classified into two categories:
- Laminate sheets: They are extensively employed as a surface material for various furniture, wall panels, and cabinets. They can be easily glued on plywood using strong and permanent adhesives. The thickness of these laminates ranges from 0.6mm to 1.5mm.
- Compact laminates: These laminates are obtained by compressing many layers of good-quality kraft paper. The kraft papers are drenched in resin and then dried. An incredibly compressed compact laminate has excellent strength, durability, and longevity.
Based on Usage, the Laminates can be Organized into Two Categories, Namely:
- Decorative laminate: Decorative laminates are used for decoration, which in a sense protects the furniture. These laminates are fancy and designed beautifully, which makes the furniture look elegant. They are available in different varieties of color, texture, and designs. They are also used in residences and offices.
- Industrial laminate: Industrial laminates are used in schools, hospitals, and industries. Besides being sturdy, they are decorative too. Yet, they do not have much cosmetic sophistication. They can endure the environment properly where they are being used.
Based on the Process by Which it is Manufactured, the Laminates can be Divided into two Categories -
- HPL laminate sheets: They are durable. Their manufacturing is done using high compression.
- Low-pressure laminate: The kraft papers used in compression are the same, but the pressure applied is low.
Based on the types of finishing, the laminates can be classified into five categories. They are:
- Solid finish: Solid finished laminates are available in single colors. They are extensively used in commercial places and housing too. They are the basic types of laminates that are available in the market.
- Metal finish: They come in metallic finishes, and you can select the texture you want. Metal finishes can also be used at houses and offices.
- Wood finish: The wooden finishes are preferred by many. You might have a desire for wooden furniture. However, due to termites, you may have canceled that. Nevertheless, this wood finish laminate will solve your problem.
- Abstract finish: Abstract finish includes different kinds of patterns and textures like granite, natural stone, marble, and other designs. They make the surface look attractive.
- Chalk and marker finish: Chalk and marker are broadly used in corporate offices, hotels, educational institutions, and many other places.
The HPL laminate Sheet Price That You Will Spend Shall be Worthwhile if You Check the Features. Some of the Features are:
- It is resistant to scratches.
- The laminated ones are very easy to maintain and are flexible too.
- They are also invulnerable to Surface Wear.
- Being immune to heat, it can be used anywhere.
- It has a formal and elegant look.
- Besides being robust, it is tough too.
- It does not change color under artificial light.
- They are also resistant to cigarette burns.
There are Many Advantages of the Best HPL Sheet That are Available in the Market. Some of Them Are:
- Profoundly vital - HPL laminates remain with your home for a more extended time without the deficiency of its viability in shading and appearance.
- Various types are available - There are different sorts of evaluations explicitly designed for the clients' necessity. They are:
- Standard High Pressure Laminate Sheets
- Heatproof HPL sheets
- Smaller HPL sheets
- Post shaping HPL sheets
- Resistant to fire - HPL laminates are heatproof as they are tough to burn and destroy your house. So you wouldn't need to stress over your home with fire as it is secure.
- Scratch and Stain Free: It is liberated from little or more significant scratches or stains brought about by your kids or by mishaps for its melamine overlay.
- Medical advantages: As HPL laminates are utilized worldwide, you should not be stressed thinking about whether they are hazardous or not. HPL laminates are risk-free as they don't contain nasty compounds that are dangerous to your kid and family.
- Simple Maintenance: HPL sheets are not challenging to clean as they don't generally require too much cleaning. Just once in seven days cleaning with a wet fabric or some other material will do. However, if you do not rub the cloth gently while cleaning, the surface might get harmed. So it would be best if you rubbed it gently.
- Resistant to chemicals - HPL sheets profoundly deter different chemicals as it doesn't modify their appearance even after they are exposed to it for much time.
- Waterproof - These laminates are resistant to water. Thus, they are used as a material for the facade of buildings and the exteriors.
- Easy to clad - Cladding is a technique by which an extra layer, the decorative layer, is attached to the primary structure. These laminates are easy to clad.
- Available in many colors - The laminates are available in many colors, textures, and designs. This makes them much more attractive and demandable.
Some Top Manufacturing Companies are Producing These Laminates. The HPL Sheet Rate is Also Standard in These Companies. Some of the Leading Manufacturing Companies are:
- Sublime Kitchen And Home Solutions: At Sublime Kitchens and home solutions, they give stylistic theme arrangements to homes. Their services start from furniture fittings to restroom and closet fittings. To make your home beautiful, they design exceptional light fittings. They have developed a portrait of remarkable services that makes your home an exceptional one.
- Durian Laminates (Cedar Decor Pvt. Ltd.): Interior designing is always a task that is not easy. Yet, with companies like Cedar Decor Pvt Ltd or Durian Laminates, the work is eased slightly. Durian Laminates manufactures beautiful and sturdy high-pressure laminates, abrasion-resistant laminates, digitally printed laminates, chalkboard laminates, post-forming laminates, and much more.
- Finilex Laminates India Private Limited: Finilex Laminates India was founded in 2001, yet it is one of the forefront companies manufacturing laminates. They produce and trade high-pressure laminates, wooden flooring, exterior cladding, and many other products. They are trustworthy and easy to install. Besides making durable and scratch-free products, they are attractive too.
- FunderMax India Pvt Ltd: FunderMax is one of the top companies producing laminates for facades, furniture, and interior designing. Their products can be used both in home and office.
- UV Clad International: Though established in 2013, UV Clad International has emerged as a famous company of laminated, wall cladding, and HPL boards. They manufacture trendy and designer laminated at par with the market.
You can Buy HPL Sheet Online from McCoy Mart. It is a trustworthy online store that you can rely on. It is also a one-stop solution for comparing HPL Sheet prices and purchasing them. You can visit McCoy Mart to buy different types of laminates as you require.
HPL Sheet Price List online at McCoy Mart
|Types of HPL Sheets
|Tineo HPL Cladding Sheet
||Approx. 55/Sq ft - 430/Sq ft
||G.M. Alloys Pvt. Ltd.
|Exterior Fundermax HPL Sheets
||Approx. 65/Sq ft - 500/Sq ft
|High Pressure Laminate(HPL Sheet)
||Approx. 70/Sq ft - 400/Sq ft
|Surfaces HPL Exterior Cladding
||Approx. 80/Sq ft - 300/Sq ft
|HPL Interior Wall Cladding Sheet
||Approx. 70/Sq ft - 350/Sq ft
|Argo Exterior HPL Wall Cladding
||Approx. 90/Sq ft - 500/Sq ft
||Future Good Flooring
|Exterior Wall Cladding (HPL Sheet)
||Approx. 40/Sq ft - 480/Sq ft
||UV Clad International
|HPL Exterior Wall Cladding Sheet
||Approx. 85/Sq ft - 470/Sq ft
||Merino Industries Limited