Flat Glass, a type of glass, is mainly used in Automotive and Construction industry, with 90-95% of it being manufactured using float process while the rest is produced either through sheet process or plate process. Global production of Flat Glass was estimated at 59.2 MMT in 2014 and is estimated to reach 84 MMT by 2020, at a CAGR of 6%, while in terms of revenue, the market was worth $47.77 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach $84 billion in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate of 7.2%.
Key Topics Covered in the research report:
- Market Definition for the Flat Glass along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Flat Glass Market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Flat Glass Market on both global and regional scale.
Cardinal Glass Industries
Hebei Tong Yong Glass Industry Co., Ltd.
Hebei Xingtai Jinniu Glass Co., Ltd.
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- Flat Glass Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Volume, by Revenue
- Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
- Future of Flat Glass Market
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716