Homeowners of today want their homes to look big and full of light. Sliding windows take a step in fulfilling their desire. The sliding windows are made strong and durable to withstand the weather conditions. These are also made to look beautiful to your house or room. The sliding windows are mostly preferable amongst others because of their easy maintenance. Different window types require a lot of effort in cleaning and maintaining where a sliding glass window does it with ease. Follow this article to know more about the features, benefits, and energy performance of slider windows.
Features of sliding windows
- The sliding window design consists of a slimline design. This design increases the viewing area of the window to the maximum. If you love to enjoy the scenery from your window, then this is the right option for you.
- The slider windows can also be combined with glazing beads to obtain some design line to give a traditional look to the windows.
- The window frames have polyurethane, which improves the insulation property of the window. It adds comfort by keeping the room cooler during summer and warmer during winter. The insulation technique makes the window energy efficient.
- Sliding window in Navi Mumbai use brass rollers for the sliders and use a steel axle for the window. It comes with manufacturers guarantee to last for many years.
- Unlike other door types that are prone to theft cases, Sliding doors use latches and sealed locks. The locks are such designed to prevent the opening of the window from outside.
- Sliding windows are easily replaceable as the panes are made in a way for natural lift out.
- If you opt for in-swing panes, they add more efficiency to the window. The sliding window comes in two panels, three panels, and can be further customized.
- Whether you choose tilt-in operation or lift-out operation, the process includes three-section configuration mechanisms.
Energy Efficiency Rating
The energy efficiency of a sliding window is determined by two readings SHGC and U-factor reading. These readings determine the insulation capacity of the window that makes the window capable of withstanding harsh weathers. The Sliding window manufacturers in Navi Mumbai produce sliding windows with SHGC rating 0.28 and U-factor rating 0.29. These ratings are accurate to the date as of today. Due to the continuous evolving of the existing materials, these ratings will get better with time. The ratings also vary on the use of different glass type, films and tempered glass on the window panes.
Sliding Windows Navi Mumbai Price List
|Types of Sliding Windows
|Folding Sliding Window
|Rs 285/ Square Feet
|Office Sliding Window
|Rs 545/ Square Feet
|Fix Sliding Window
|Rs 410/ Square Feet
|Standard Aluminium Sliding Window
|Rs 170/ Square Feet
|Aluminium Sliding Window
|Rs 175/ Square Feet
|Polished Wooden Glass Sliding Window
|Rs 245/ Square Feet
|UPVC Sliding Window
|Rs 705/ Square Feet