- A traverse rod comprises of a channel with small plastic carriers fixed onto it.
- The curtain panels are fixed onto the small plastic carriers.
- The plastic carriers to which the curtain is attached is attached to the cord in such a way that when the cord is pulled the curtain opens and closes.
- Ensures easy opening and closing of curtains with the cord.
- The cord should not be pulled roughly otherwise it might break.
They are a decorative finishing design element on both sides of the curtain rod which prevents the curtain rings from slipping.
Inside Mount Curtain Rods –
This type of hardware is used between two facing surfaces when a curtain has to cross along a horizontal span as in Shower areas.