“DIMEX”brand was set up in Germany in 1933 , the first Dimex PVC window was produced 30 years before. It is one of the famous brands in Germany because of its’ good design and consistently high quality which win a good reputation all of the world.
– Wall Thicknesses are varying from 2.5 mm to 3.0 mm to fulfill multinational standards
– Different Profile Designs to suit to more Architectural Taste
– LOTOS 60 can be used as Tilt ﹠Turn and Casement due to twin drainage design
– High flexbility to use all kinds of glasses
– Optimized Steel Reinforcement design to use in Frame and SashThe members of a window, secondary storm product, or unit skylightA complete factory-assembled glass- or plastic-glazed fenestration unit consisting of not more than one panel of glass or plastic installed ... that fit within a frame which are designed to accommodate the glazing.
– Universal Connecting Solutions to combine Profiles from various SystemsThermal Insulation Values according – DIN EN 12412-2
Uf = 1.7W/sqmk (LOTOS 60)
Uf = 1.6W/sqmk (Komfort 60)
Uf = 1.3W/sqmk (Contour 70)
Customised as per customer's designes & measurements.
WINDOW FABRICATION :
At 13 locations in India.
Now, more & more fabricators are using Dimex profiles!
THE SUPERIORITY : Dimex Window profiles have 2.5mm Wall Thickness for Impact & Welding strength, Also designed for proper corner Groove. 8000 Hrs UV resistant Certificate For a long Lasting windows whiteness, in High UV Sensitive INDIA.