Wood is the ideal material that is considered for doors and windows. It is because the natural grains in the wood and the glossy appearance it gets when it is polished adds to the beauty of the building. But, wooden doors and frames do require periodical care and maintenance. When you miss out on this you might have to spend a lot to get it back to its original condition. You will be surprised to know that at present you have wpc doors that look similar to wood in appearance but requires almost nil care and maintenance.
WPC is the abbreviated form of Wood plastic composite and as the name suggests it’s a hybrid door that is produced by the wpc doors manufacturers who use wooden core or frame and fuse it with layers of thermosetting plastics of different types. The type of thermosetting plastic that is used will determine its suitability for use in the interiors or exteriors. The advantages of using the WPC doors rests in the fact that
- They are easy to clean and require zero maintenance
- They do not get discolored or fade even when exposed to bright sunlight
- They are available in various colors and textures
- They are available for use in readymade sizes that conform to the standard door sizes in a construction.
- They are amenable to surface treatments that can be used to make them more attractive
- They resist fire, chemical reactions, and water.
- They are eco-friendly, strong and durable.
The WPC door costs
The WPC doors prices are usually lesser than the cost of making doors out of wood because it is less labor-intensive and time-consuming than the carpentry work. But, the wpc door price is still quite high. But, it would definitely be cheaper considering the number of years it would last making it a cost-effective alternative that is as good as wood.
WPC Doors Pune Price List
|Types of WPC Doors
|Decora WPC Door
||Rs 375/ Square Feet
|Solid WPC Door
||Rs 203/ Square Feet
|WPC Panel Door
||Rs 450/ Square Feet
|Brown WPC Door
||Rs 10,000/ Piece
|HardyPlast Premium WPC Doors
||Rs 682/ Square Feet
|WPC Door 30 mm
||Rs 170/ Square Feet
||Rs 220/ Square Feet