Post your Requirement
- The Steel doors are manufactured as a steel metal casing covering an inner polyurethane core. The strength of a steel door is based on its gauge thickness which ranges between 16 to 24- more the gauge value the thinner is the steel.The polyurethane core inside a steel door makes it energy efficient.
- Steel doors give a very modern and sleek look.
- Highly durable and maintenance free.
- Steel doors can have a very good fire resistance.
Enquire Now for Steel Doors
- Steel doors are susceptible to scratches and dents which can lead to rusting of the door.
- Chipping of paint in a steel door is very common.
- These doors are very sensitive to temperature; they feel cold in winters and hot in summers.
- Wooden doors are aesthetically very warm and pleasing and can match with any décor.
- These doors are easy to repair, they are not factory made hence minor changes could be made at site.
- Numerous designs can be easily carved on wood.
- The wooden doors are subjected to contraction and expansion when used as an external door. They tend to absorb moisture during the rainy season which makes them prone to cracks.
- Require regular maintenance.
- Not very energy efficient and sustainable.
- Wood is prone to termites.
- uPVC doors are one of the most durable doors available in the market and might not need to be changed during one’s lifetime.
- uPVC is a very durable and stable material.
- It does not rust, rot or flake.
- uPVC is resistant to dust, pollution and chemicals.
- These doors are energy efficient. A double locking seal can make the door sound proof.
- uPVC doors are fire resistant.
Enquire Now for UPVC Doors
- uPVC is a very light weight material hence might not be strong enough to be a good external security door.
- uPVC gives a very plastic look hence is not preferred by many home owners.
- The main advantage of an external glass door that it allows the passage of natural light thus reducing the need of artificial light during the day.
- Glass doors used in the interiors makes the space look big by offering a sense of transparency throughout the space.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Glass is not an energy efficient material.
- It is susceptible to breaking and cracks.
- Clear glass does not offer privacy. Stained glass or frosted glass is used for privacy.
- Aluminium doors are light weight yet strong.
- These doors are highly durable and maintenance free.
- Comparatively cheap and cost effective doors.
- Aluminium is a highly sustainable material.
- Aluminium doors can be powder coated in any colour.
- Termite resistant.
Enquire Now for Aluminium Doors
- Aluminium doors are not very aesthetically pleasing.
- It is light in weight hence not considered to be a good security door for entrances.
- Aluminium is a bad conductor and allows condensation which might lead to rusting of aluminium over a period of time.
Composite Wooden Doors (Solid and Hollow Core)
- The composite wooden doors are made of particle board and finished with a veneer. They resemble solid wood doors. The composite doors could be hollow core or solid core doors.
- The solid core composite doors are cost effective and can easily replace the solid wood doors.
- The solid core doors are maintenance free and do not warp or absorb moisture.
- These doors are energy efficient and fire resistant.
- Composite wooden doors are termite resistant.
Enquire Now for Wooden Doors
- The composite wood doors are not very strong enough to be a good security entrance door.
- The hollow core door is susceptible to absorption of water and warping hence not very durable.
Enquire Now for Entrance Doors
- Fiberglass is a very good insulator and is an energy efficient door
- Highly durable and requires minimum maintenance. It does not warp or rust like other door materials.
- These doors have a smooth finish and can be painted or finished in other colours.
- Aesthetically they can replicate much finish like wood or steel.
- Fiberglass doors are resistant to fire.
- Fiberglass doors are expensive.
Enquire Now for Glass
Post A Comment