Wood Plastic Composite is an eco-friendly alternative to natural wood. It is a Composite material made of waste Wood fibers and thermoplastics. These materials are mixed together to form a base material having a very thick consistency. It is further extruded and moulded to different shapes and sizes, a number of colours and additives can further be combined to create materials with better specifications.
Post your Requirement
Related Post: What is Plywood? – Plywood Types and Its Uses
The characteristics of WPC Board are –
- It looks and feels like natural wood. It does not warp or splinter like natural wood hence requires less repair and maintenance.
- It is a highly durable material and is resistant to moisture.
- It is resistant to fungus and termites.
- Wood Plastic Composite does not corrode easily and does not decay or loose its composition.
- Wood Plastic Composite is sustainable as it is made of waste wood and recycled plastic.
- Nails, screws and fasteners achieve greater hold when used with WPC than with natural wood.
This material is gaining popularity as it is preventing the unnecessary cutting of trees and is using waste materials in a very effective way to create improvised building materials.
Enquire Now for WPC Board
Need more information on this, contact one of the wpc door manufacturers now.