While constructing a structure, the most versatile materials are metal composite panels. The MCPs are cost-effective material as compared to other counterparts. They are also a favourite of builders because of the array of choices that these sheets offer. MCPs are versatile, cost-effective, and available in different varieties. These extensively used panels accentuate the interior and exterior of the structure.
And when we talk about different varieties in MCPs, what comes to our mind is the latest launch by Eurobond, the Aluminium Honeycomb Panel (AHP).
Post your Requirement
Aluminium Honeycomb Panel- A boon to the construction industry by Eurobond
The Aluminium Honeycomb Panel was a new concept for the construction industry of India. It was Eurobond, the first Indian MCP manufacturer to produce this revolutionary panel in India, in its constant endeavour to deliver the innovative and customer-specific product. Eurobond is the company that one should approach if they want to get some high-quality and long-lasting panels. The company is the leading aluminium panel sheet suppliers in India and provides these panels in various designs, colours, texture, etc., to augment the look and feel of the structures. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Umbergaon. The manufacturing unit is equipped with world-class machinery and state-of-the-art equipment to manufacture innovative and cutting-edge products.
What makes the Aluminium Honeycomb Panel different?
The Aluminium Honeycomb Panel is a sandwich panel with a honeycomb structure as its core. The unique design of this panel is inspired by a natural hexagonal honeycomb.
Notable features of Aluminium Honeycomb Panel:
- Aluminium Honeycomb Panel are light in weight.
- It has superior strength and exceptional stiffness.
- The panel has fire-retardant properties and prevents the spread of fire.
- The AHP is an eco-friendly panel as it can be recycled and reused.
Because of the remarkable properties, the AHP can be used in multiple ways and has become popular in the construction industry.
Still, need reasons to go for Aluminium Honeycomb Panel?
Here you go:
- The innovative structure enhances the stiffness and stability of the panel, making it durable and sturdy.
- The panel comes with a 15-year warranty.
- The panel has superior sound insulation. Because of which this panel is ideal to be used for office buildings, corporate houses, hospitals, schools and colleges, airports and other public places.
- The panel has diverse application. It is used in ceilings, coach body, clean room systems, commercial facades, aerospace applications.
- The installation of the panel is easy. No special equipment is required while installing it. This innovative panel can undergo multiple processing methods like cutting, making slot, drilling holes, edge rounding, etc., making the installation process effortless. It is also flexible and can be folded in various types, giving the liberty to install it in multiple ways.
- The panel comes with PVDF coating which, makes it waterproof, UV resistant, weatherproof and dust-proof. Hence, the panel can be used without hassle, as it requires almost zero maintenance.
Eurobond Aluminium Honeycomb Panel is a Stronger, Lighter, and Smarter aluminium panel. It has become the favourite of architects, planners and designers in India, and why not? When Eurobond provides these innovative panels in over 300 surface designs, across 16 product ranges to choose from.