One of the facts that a lot of us overlook is that the human body has a temperature of 37 degrees Celsius. This means it always needs to be cooled down. Every house needs an air-cooling machine, and in this case, the fan to bring down the temperature and make it bearable, especially during the warm summers.
Post your Requirement
They do not just help you bring down the temperature at home or offices or any space; they also facilitate proper ventilation and remove any poisonous gases or foul smells as well from the rooms.
Whatever form it comes is an essential electric appliance that every home must-have, especially in warmer countries. They come in different styles, shapes, and sizes and can be purchased according to your requirements as well.
Here are the different types of fans:
1# Ceiling Fans
Ceiling fans are probably the most used and popular type. They are found in a majority of homes and are a compulsory addition to any residence or office. It provides significant relief during the summer season, with optimal cooling and ease of use. While air conditioners are preferred in warmer places, these punkahs are seen as a more affordable and better solution, as they don’t consume as much electricity.
They can work as an excellent solution for cooling any room. From the living room, bedroom, or even a balcony, it can be used to reduce the temperature while allowing for better ventilation across all the rooms of the house.
There are a few factors you must consider before you set your hands on these types of air blades –
- Room Size – The size of the room plays a role in deciding the size. You wouldn’t want a smaller one for a larger room, so make sure you always consider the dimensions before buying one.
- The Blades – The blades are essential, as the material and finish play a role in the overall cooling. You need to choose one that comes at a proper angle as well.
- Motor and energy efficiency – Since the motor decides the overall speed as well as the noise, choose one that provides optimum movement. Good motors also ensure they last longer.
2# Pedestal Fan
Pedestal fans are another popular type and are mostly used during events such as weddings and other public functions. Primarily due to its portability, these can be placed at home as well to provide relief during the particularly warm months.
Many of these also come with remote control, which means they can be controlled from anywhere without having to move. You can lie down in bed and adjust the settings and continue dozing away!
The factors to consider while buying it include –
- Energy-saving – These punkahs are energy efficient and are a great way to save on the electricity bills as they consume less electricity. They are environmentally-friendly options that also act as a great cooling option.
- Stylish designs -These air blades come in a variety of colors and designs, which can add a bit of personality to any home in style. You can choose from tones that complement the overall theme, and the best part is, they aren’t just part of the decor but also contribute to a pleasant experience.
- Portability and swing features – As they are super lightweight, they can be transferred all around the house as per your convenience. They also come with a swing feature that evenly distributes the air all across space.
3# Personal Fans
A little personal fan is a cute addition that can cool your days and nights for many years. They are a great addition to your household, and they can be used in rooms that get particularly warm during summers. You could also use them while cooking to ensure you don’t sweat.
If you are looking for some powerful airflow within a confined or limited space, then this addition is the way to go.
Here are some of its best features –
- Noise level – These air blades are prone to make noise if they aren’t from a good brand. Make sure you choose one that is ultra-quiet so it can give you peaceful sleep at all times.
- Fan Size – The size is one of the first things to look for when it comes to purchasing one of these. You need to adjust the height and angle as well, so make sure you get one that fits the bill.
4# Table Fan
The table fan is a great way to beat the summer heat. It allows fresh air to circulate and can be easily portable to different parts of the house. They are a fantastic alternative to the air-conditioner.
A few of the advantages that come with these include –
- Low Energy – They generally consume less energy, and they only take up around 50 to 100 Watts. It can help reduce your electricity bill significantly.
- Availability – These are always available and come in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Ventilation – By using one of these at home, you can efficiently ventilate your room and prevent any odors from circulating.
5# Wall Fans
The wall fan is an excellent alternative to the ceiling fan and is perfect if you have ample space. For maximum air ventilation, try keeping both of these a few feet apart for proper airflow and instant cooling.
Few of the advantages include –
- Ease of flexibility – They can be limited to only some spaces, and because of that, the airflow is well-directed. They are the perfect option in a kitchen, balcony, or even hall.
- Oscillation – This air blade can also oscillate up to 180 degrees and give you control over the process. It can spread air over a large area.
6# Ceiling Mounted Fans
Ceiling-mounted fans provide the flexibility of a wall-mounted one and the effect of its ceiling counterpart. They combine the best of both worlds to give a pleasing and comfortable experience.
Few of the advantages include –
- Easy to install and use – You can install them easily as they don’t require as much maintenance as regular ceiling air blades owing to their comparatively smaller size.
- A multitude of designs – They also come in a variety of designs and styles that can complement your home decor with ease
Get ready to face the summer heat in style and ensure your spaces remain cool and inviting at all times of day and night.