Silicone glue is a type of adhesive that contains silicon and oxygen atoms which make it a good water-resistant solution. It is used in many areas because of its thermal and chemical stability.
Post your Requirement
The Benefits of Silicone Adhesives are –
- Chemically and thermally stability
- Resistant to moisture and weathering
- A suitable solution for quick bonding
- Acceptable adhesion to skin for extended periods of time and can easily be removed from the skin
- Can be formulated to adhere well to a wide range of surfaces
- Can be designed to withstand highly acidic or basic chemicals and organic solvents
It finds its use in the following areas –
- Home Repairs and Maintenance
Water-resistant silicone glue is regularly used at home to fill holes and seal off any gaps and level surfaces.
- Sealant and Bond for Glass
Silicone glue is an excellent sealant; it is flexible, durable, and has strong binding properties that can be applied to plastic, metal, and glass. Silicone glue is often used in sealing glass in aquariums.
- Construction Sealants and Adhesives
It is a sealant or adhesive on materials that will be exposed to extreme weather conditions, including direct sunlight, rain, strong wind, or freezing temperatures. This includes sealing glass windows in buildings, as well as sealing the gaps between the glass windows and frames.
- Automobiles, Electronic, Healthcare Devices, and Appliances-
Silicone glue is used in manufacturing a wide variety of goods, from automobiles to appliances. Its ability to withstand extreme temperatures makes it an ideal bonding agent or sealant for manufacturing.