Structural Glazing Tape is a very strong High Performance double sided tape used in Curtain Wall, Commercial Windows and other Structural Glazing systems. Structural Glazing Tape is fully cured, it has a viscoelastic nature and a very high and durable bonding strength; it is made with acrylic Foam and is primarily used to fix glass with a metal framework. Structural Glazing tape has replaced mechanical fasteners, Structural sealants, bolts and Stiffeners.
Post your Requirement
Enquire Now for uPVC Windows
Advantages of Structural Glazing Tape
The main advantages of Structural Glazing Tape are –
- Structural Glazing tape is a very easy method to fix glass onto a metal frame in comparison to a wet bonding system using structural sealants and the use of metal fasteners and the process of welding.
- The structural glazing tape acts as a very good sealing agent and guards against dirt, wind, chemicals and moisture.
- Structural glazing tape bonds immediately and does not require any further drying time, cleaning and saves the fixing process of glass and metal from any additional mess at site.
- Structural Glazing Tape is highly durable and weatherproof with resistance to UV, moisture, extreme heat and cold.
- Time saving and involves less labour.
Enquire Now for Window Frame