Sentryglas Ionoplast is the layer that is sandwiched between two pieces of glass to form laminating glass. This layer is 5 times stronger and around multifold times stiffer than the conventional laminating material used between laminated glasses. The characteristics of sentryglas used as an interlayer between 2 pieces of glass is –
Post your Requirement
- Sentryglas is a safety glass, in case of breakage all the glass fragments are held intact to the interlayer.
- It is very strong and can be used as a security glass; it finds wide application in creating bullet proof glass. It is resistant to storms, high wind loads and hurricanes.
- Highly durable material and is easy to maintain.
- It is flexible and versatile as the glass can be curved, wired, tinted, annealed, heat strengthened and designs or images can be printed on them.
- It is highly UV resistant and resistant to the external weather conditions.
- Easy to maintain and retains its shine for a long span of time.
- Sentryglas finds its applications in creating transparent pedestrian walkways, structural glass flooring, glass canopies, and safety glass railings. It is also considered to be a composite glass product.
Enquire Now for Glass Railings