Vitreous glass is a type of glass that is used for mosaic tile work. They are available in the size of small chips which are textured on one side and smooth on the other side. The edges are slightly rounded so that one does not get hurt injured while working with them.
Post your Requirement
The characteristics of Vitreous Glass are –
- Vitreous Glass is durable and resistant to external weather conditions.
- They are available in a variety of colors and are widely used in mosaic artwork for walls.
- Vitreous glass tiles are stain-resistant and scratch-resistant.
- They make the interior space very bright and vibrant as they reflect light and accentuate the space.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- These tiles are usually applied on walls. If applied on the floor they tend to become very slippery, especially in wet areas.
Vitreous Glass mosaic tiles find wide applications in swimming pools, theatres, schools, bars, bathrooms, and recreational areas. Care should be taken for proper installation; if it is not fixed properly the individual pieces of the mosaic may chip and fall off making the space look very shabby.