Wood finish Aluminium windows are also known as composite windows. In these windows wood is clad on aluminium in the inside and the exteriors are exposed powder coated aluminium windows. These types of window systems combine the durability and versatility of aluminium with the warmth and beauty of wood. Composite windows are high performance windows and have the following advantages-
Post your Requirement
- These windows are durable as they require less maintainence.The typical wooden windows have the tendency of swelling during monsoons and they require maintenance of regular polishing. Such problems are avoided in composite windows.
- The timber finish in the interiors gives a very warm look to the interior space and blend with the wooden furniture.
- These windows are strong and weather proof, they are resistant to the external weather conditions.
- Composite windows are quite cost effective when compared to complete timber windows.
- They are available in a wide range of colours and designs to suit the exterior and interiors of the building.
- Timber acts as an insulator during winter months enhancing the energy efficiency of the interior space.
Hence these characteristics are making the composite windows very popular in recent times. Get more suggestion from one of aluminium window suppliers here.