Polished Stone finish is a reflective surface and finishes on the stone which can be done on crystallized stone. This is achieved by sanding, grinding, or buffing stone.
Post your Requirement
The characteristics of polished stone are –
- A polished finish enhances the look and natural design of the stone. The textures, patterns, and designs which depend on the mineral content of the stone are visible which creates a very striking appeal in the space.
- Polishing does not affect the porosity of the stone. In many cases sealants are used in stones, they close the pores and are resistant to moisture and stains.
- Polishing gives a very smooth and sophisticated look to the natural stone. They are aesthetically very pleasing.
- The polished finish might result in a very slippery floor. Hence it is avoided as a flooring surface and mainly used as wall panels, entrances, lobbies, and countertops.
- Polished surfaces are very easy to clean and maintain. However, it needs regular maintenance and polishing over a period of time to restore its high gloss look. Stones like limestone cannot achieve a mirror finish.
Enquire Now for Stone Cladding
Polished marble and granite find wide use in the interiors and exteriors of buildings.