Structural Glazing forms a very important part of façade design. Over the years structural glazing has evolved and it has been a very challenging to find good structural glazing solutions. The different types of structural glazing systems are
Four Sided Framed Glazing:
- In four sided framed glazing a frame is fabricated on all four sides of the glass to support it. During installation the horizontal and vertical support members are framed on the building. Glass is used as a transparent infill panel.
Two Sided Framed Glazing:
- In a two sided framed glazing the support for glass is only on two sides. It is either fabricated in the horizontal or in the vertical direction. The glass is then fixed in the mullions.
- The frameless glazing imparts a seamless look to the glass. The glass is fit together with different kinds of hardware like spider glass etc., which are used to tie the glass to the structure.
Glass Fin Glazing:
- Glass fins are vertical glass sheets used to strengthen the glass facade. The glass sheet is placed in a perpendicular direction to the building facade. It is bonded to the building with special hardware and silicon sealants.
- The Sealants that are used in structural glazing have to be strong, durable and be resistant to ultra violet radiation. They should also be neutral to changing weather conditions since glass may get over-heated in summer and there might be heat loss in winters.
We have offers of these Door Hardware (Door Closer, Door Handle, Door Hinges, Door Locks, Cylindrical Lock, Mortise Locks) with high discount. You can choose multiple types of door hardware from top brands.