Aluminium Composite panels are sandwich panels comprising two aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core. It is widely used as a very popular building cladding material for modern buildings. Its seamless finish imparts a very contemporary look to the buildings.
Post your Requirement
Benefits Of ACP:
The Aluminium Core Panels can be used for multiple purposes such as the construction of houses, rooftop coverings, claddings, etc. They offer many advantages to the customers over other types of building materials, and hence, they are utilized in almost all construction purposes in urban and metropolitan cities.
The various benefits of ACP sheets have been mentioned as follows –
- Long-Lasting Life
- Fire Redundant
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Available in a wide variety of textures
- Easy To Install
- Weather Resistance
- Enhances the looks
Let’s look at each of the benefits in detail:-
- Cost-efficient – They are very economical and cheap as compared to other alternatives such as steel plates, insulated coverings, etc. They are available at a low bargain when bought from local wholesalers and sheet distributors of the region. They also have very less maintenance costs, which allows the customers to use them for many years without spending any additional costs.
- Long-Lasting Life – An average ACP panel lasts for more than 10 years after the purchase, which means that they are a long-term investment for the buyers. They protect the house from sunlight, rain, and termites for many years at a stretch, without facing any kind of damage/loss of quality.
- Fire Redundant – These cheap alternatives to an insulated covering are fire-redundant and fully fire-proof, which allows the customers to take care of the safety of their houses. They also protect the interior fittings of the building from any incident of fires, gas smoking, etc.
- Low Maintenance Cost – These ACP sheet panels have very low maintenance costs as well as very less chances of being attacked by external factors such as termites, water, sunlight, etc. The costs of maintenance are so low that a customer can almost spend nothing on maintaining these panels for the next 5-10 years after purchasing them from the markets.
- Available in a wide variety of textures – The sellers make these sheets in a large variety of textures and colors for the benefit of the potential buyers in the markets. They are also available in a large number of shapes and sizes so that one can choose the perfect panels as per the requirements of their own house. They are available in over 100+ color variants and 80+ texture variants in the markets.
- Easy To Install – These sheets are easily installed by the way of fitting and shaping in your houses. You only need to spend minimal amounts on the services used for installing these panels in your homes. The sellers usually provide free fitting services to the customers or charge very less to install these protective aluminum coverings at their residences.
- Weather Resistance – They are weather-resistant and climate-resistant, which means that one can easily install them in places where rain and sunlight cause extensive damage to your houses. These panels also have termite-resistant qualities which protect the furniture and electrical appliances installed in your house. They are also having temperature-resistant qualities which makes them ideal for any kind of weather conditions in the future.
- Enhances the looks– The ACP panels usually improve the overall appearance of your house, but with the right shapes and colors you can renovate your entire house with the help of these aluminum covers. The right color selection and textures can bring out the best patterns on the walls of your residences. These panels are also available in a large variety of sizes, which can be crucial while designing the looks of your homes with these coverings.
Aluminium Composite Panels Disadvantages
The main disadvantage is that:
- They are susceptible to dents during storms and hurricanes. Some Aluminium Composite Panels manufacturers further reinforce the panels with special threads to prevent any such damage.
- The joints have to be carefully sealed and adequate waterproofing has to be done so that there is no water penetration into the building during the rains.
Enquire Now for Aluminium Cladding