Ceramic Tiles have been used since ages. Ceramic tiles are widely used and modern technology is incorporated to fabricate tiles in different design, shapes, color and sizes.
Post your Requirement
- The ceramic tiles are made of natural clay, sand and water. These natural materials are combined and then they are baked in the kiln and hardened permanently.
- They are very durable, strong, moisture and fire resistant and do not wear and tear easily.
- The tiles are impervious and heavier than ceramic tiles.
- Ceramic tiles are easy to clean and maintain .They are widely used in Bathrooms, kitchens etc.
- The Ceramic tiles have color permanence and are highly resistant to sunlight and external weather conditions. They retain their pristine look for life.
- The tiles are manufactured by Dust Press method where the layers of clay are pressed to make a tile and then they are hardened.The tiles are available in the form of glazed and unglazed tiles.
- They are available in Grades 0-5. Grad 0-2 are used for wall tiling, grade 3 is used for residential purposes and grade 4-5 are used for commercial purpose.
Enquire Now for Modular Kitchen