Anodizing is the process of coating Aluminium through an electrochemical process with a layer of aluminium oxide that helps in protecting the aluminium beneath it. Nonferrous metals like Aluminium, Magnesium and Titanium can be anodized.
Post your Requirement
Anodizing is the process of controlled oxidation in which the substrate is immersed in an electrolyte bath and a current is passed through it.This process results in a coating layer on the Aluminium. No steel should be present in any of the substrates as the acid bath can attack and dissolve the steel parts
- Anodizing creates a protective layer and durable finish which makes the aluminium extrusions resistant to wear and tear.
- Anodizing can be done in a variety of colours and it gives a very aesthetic metallic look to the aluminium.These colours are long lasting.
- Anodizing makes the metal weather resistant; they are widely used in the Architecture and Construction industry especially for the Exterior facades and the Building envelope.
- Anodized Aluminium is very easy to maintain.
- The main disadvantage of anodizing is that the material lacks chemical resistance. A long term exposure of the anodic coating to external weather might cause it to break down and crack.
Enquire Now for Aluminium Doors