You can be assured that in modern buildings each and every aspect of the building is designed and constructed with care. The designers consider that even small things like the cabinet and the door also play an important role in adding to the great looks and feel of a room. If it is conceptualized in the initial stages itself in the case of a new building, it does feature as things that are considered with care in case of renovation work. When such care and thoughtfulness goes into the creation of these items, it is imperative that it is made out of quality wood that lasts. Multi-wood seems to be ideal for this.
Post your Requirement
Enquire Now for Upvc Doors
What is Multi Wood?
Multi-wood refers to a white sheet that is supposed to be made of a “U” Pvc polyester resin. It is a completely recyclable wood that is great to look and environment-friendly as well. It is an effective and great substitute for wood that can be used even in moisture-prone areas without worry.
Types of Multi Wood
Multi-wood of different types is offered by the dealers of multi-wood. The types include
- Multiword regular– It is the type of wood that is sourced by people who are looking for a healthy alternative for wood to use in the interiors and exteriors of the home.
- Multiwood matt finishes – These sheets feature a matt or dull finish opposed to the glossy finish of the regular sheets. But the matte finish does not affect the low maintenance feature of the multi-wood.
- Multiwood wood plus– This product is also known as the wood PVC sheet. Despite the presence of wood, this multi-wood retains the important properties such as being waterproof and termite resistant.
- Multiwood eco board premium– – These boards feature a glossy finish and come in 6-7 different colors which include grey, orange, ivory, blue, black, red and yellow.
- Multiwood eco board– This is the economy version of the multi-wood that is considered to be slightly below par in quality
- Greenwood– This is the matt version of the regular version and is slightly economical than that.
Enquire Now for PVC Sheet
When multiwood is used in the making of kitchen cabinets and doors it would enliven the space as though magic was cast. The good thing about it is that the magic would last a lifetime because the quality of multi-wood is so good that you do not need to worry about its maintenance or durability on any account.
The Advantages of Multi-Wood
There are a number of benefits you will enjoy when you make use of Multiword. The multiwood advantages are
- The natural and elegant appearance of the sheet that adds a touch of grandeur and sophistication to any space where it is used.
- The features of the sheet that makes it adaptable to a number of operations such as drilling, screwing, carving, painting, molding which are essential to put the sheets to functional use. This makes it a versatile material suitable for versatile purposes. This makes it an interior designer favorite.
- It can be used indoors as well as in the exterior of the building, it is also capable of providing thermal and noise insulation
- It is waterproof and can be cleaned easily with soapy
- It is termite and bore as well as stain resistant
- It exhibits high impact resistance and resistance to chemicals as well.
- It is environment-friendly, 100% recyclable and safe for use by the carpenter.
Disadvantages of Multi-Wood
Though there aren’t many, multi-wood disadvantages include the tendency to warp when it is painted and kept under the hot sun. but, since you have digitally printed multi-wood, the need to pain might no actually arise.