Stain Glass is also known as handcrafted art glass. It gives a very personal touch to areas like halls, foyers, and lobbies in the interiors. In the early Medieval era, it formed one of the main design features of churches and museums.
Post your Requirement
Advantages of Stained Glass in Windows
- It can be used in all kinds of windows and glass ceilings cum skylights.
- They become an aesthetic focal point and give a very attractive and interesting eye catchy look to the interiors and exteriors of the building.
- They must be used within proportion as too much use of Stain glass looks very heavy and gaudy.
- They throw interesting light patterns and color patterns throughout the day when natural light passes through them.
- They ensure privacy which is not possible in clear transparent glass.
Disadvantages of Stained Glass in Windows
- A very limited amount of light can pass through stained glass because of the colors that are used.
- They offer obstructive views. Is it is not possible to see from the stained glass as it has no transparency?