Solid Aluminium Panels are widely used pre painted sheets of extruded Aluminium.They are used in façade cladding and solid frames for doors and windows. The main characteristics of Solid Aluminium Panels are –
Post your Requirement
Enquire Now for Cladding & Facades
- Solid Aluminium Panels are weather resistant and pollution resistant.
- Solid Aluminium Panels are very flexible and can be moulded into any design like arc, globe shaped, curved, round. Very high quality of Aluminium is used for the same; these panels could have perforated designs on them.
- The panels have anticorrosive and anti rusting properties.
- It is light in weight but has good material strength.
- They are scratch resistant, easy to clean and maintain.
- It is a durable material.
- They are available in various colour options.
- The powder coating of Aluminium is done using special thermosetting resin based powder. PVDF coating is also used and the coated product retains its colour and shine for more than 50 years.
- The material is fire resistant.
- The process of installation is very simple and hassle free.
- Solid Aluminium Panels are resistant to acids and alkalis.
- They do not get discoloured or lose their sheen with continuous exposure to sunlight.
Enquire Now for ACP Exterior Wall Cladding Sheet