Corian – Solid surface is a very versatile and fluid material made of acrylic and minerals; it is available in 6mm, 12 mm and 19 mm thickness. It finds a wide range of outdoor and indoor applications
Post your Requirement
- It is primarily used for kitchen countertops, bench tops and table tops because of its stain resistant, non-porous properties and ease of maintenance.
- It is popular in hospital interiors as it has a joint free seamless finish with no gaps which do not allow the growth of any bacteria and it is easy to clean.
- Corian is resistant to environmental pollutants , humidity , external weather hence it finds its applications in oudoor parks , seating of public spaces and playgrounds to name a few.
- It is used in the toilets in bath tubs, bath sinks, and shower trays because of its non-water absorption properties.
- Corian is a thermoformable material which becomes flexible when heated and can be converted into any fluid form. Embossing work can be easily done on solid surfaces. Hence it is popularly used in high end residential and commercial interiors to create dynamic interior spaces.