Fly Ash is a by product or residue that is formed after the combustion of coal. Fly Ash is widely used in concrete now a days;
Post your Requirement
However the advantages and disadvantages of using fly ash in concrete are
Advantages of Fly Ash
- It is highly economical.
- Use of Fly Ash is environmentally friendly as the waste materials from industries are effectively being used to create quality building materials.
- Fly Ash has very small particles which makes the concrete highly dense and reduces the permeability of concrete. It can add greater strength to the building.
- The concrete mixture generates a very low heat of hydration which prevents thermal cracking.
- Fly Ash concrete is resistant to acid and sulphate attacks.
- The shrinkage of fly ash concrete is very less.
- The use of fly ash gives concrete good work ability, durability and finish.
Disadvantages of Fly Ash
- The quality of fly ash can affect the quality and strength of Cement concrete.
- Poor quality fly ash can increase the permeability of the concrete and cause damage to the building.
Hence the advantages of using fly ash in concrete are more than the disadvantages.
We have offers of these Glass Fittings & Hardware (Glass Connector, Glass Door Handles, Glass Door Hinge, Glass Door Locks, Patch Fittings) with high discount. You can choose multiple types of glasses from top brands.