A lot of options seem to be out there in the market when it comes to selecting the right type of windows for your home. Some of the factors that need to be kept in mind while choosing the type of windows are the frequency of maintenance, ease of use, ventilation provided, etc. Casement windows have been the one which meet all these requirements and thus have started becoming exceedingly popular amongst most of the new buildings that we see around us. Now that you have made your choice to get this type of windows for your home, you need to choose one of the various types of casement windows available in the market and thereafter, decide whether you want to go with Aluminium Casement. or upvc casement Windows This article will help you get a glimpse of the different options of casement windows available for you.
Enquire Now for Casement Windows
The types of casement windows
- Single frame casement windows – This might very well be the most popular amongst the other types of casement windows. They consist of a window casement and a window frame. The casement can be hinged either to the left or to the right of the frame. They can be used in homes where smaller openings are required. They can also be tilted or opened inwards into the room.
- Double casement windows – You must have come across these types of casement windows pretty often. These type of windows are hinged on either side. They can swing outward and meet in the middle. These have a more elegant appeal than the single frame casement windows and thus would pack a bit more pocket-pinch then the latter.
- Push-out casement windows – The push-out casement windows let you explore a plethora of design options. It is extremely easy to use and does not require a crank to operate. They are also the simplest form of casement windows.
Enquire Now for Window Frame
Related Article : Advantages and Disadvantages of Casement Windows.
Why go for casement windows?
There are a host of reasons to convince you to opt for casement windows the next time you renovate your home. Some of the benefits of casement windows are enumerated below :
- Unobstructed View – These type of windows provide an excellent viewing space with no obstructions whatsoever. You only have the glass between you and the outside world. Isn’t it great?
- Catches Angular Breezes – If your home is located at an angle to the direction to which the breeze blows or if there is very little space outside your home, casement windows are the perfect one for you to catch those tricky angular breezes as you can open these windows at an angle as well.
- Security – The locks in casement windows are pretty hard to be broken. They are hook shaped and are attached to the frame which makes it very hard to reach.
- Lights Up Your Home – Casement windows, due to their unobstructed glass panels, also allow a lot of light to enter into your rooms. Thus, conserving a lot of energy as well.
- Ease of Use and Maintenance – These type of windows are the easiest to use, clean and require very less maintenance over time.
- Appearance – They can also be custom designed to your choice of finish, color and design. This allows your windows to match the shades of your rooms and your curtains as well.
This article should be enough to get you one step ahead in helping you purchase the right type of casement windows for your home. As mentioned earlier, you will also get upvc casement and Aluminium Casement Windows. It is always beneficial to a bit of research on your part on the pros and cons of each before making a choice. It is also advisable to go through the customer reviews of the upvc windows manufacturer who will be providing you with these products.
Enquire Now for Aluminium Casement Windows