It’s a real chore to keep your kitchen clean. It can be a desultory task but, small blind corners lead to an utterly dirty kitchen in a matter of days. Regular, piece meal cleaning and hounding out the dust from all those blind spots-under the range behind the oven or under the dishes needs regular addressal or the kitchen may look neat but will be sensed as dirty on the whole and your friends will make faces soon. So here goes:
Post your Requirement
Enquire Now for Modular Kitchen
Click Post: Kitchen Safety Rules Tips Safety Measures
How to clean the kitchen and keep it clean:
- Clear up after every cooking session.
- Wash the dishes.
- Wipe down the counters.
- Clean the gas burners
- Put things away
- Wipe the door
- Check the cupboards
Kitchen Cleaning Tips For You
Related Post: Different Types of Chimneys Used in Kitchen
Kitchen Cupboard Cleaner
Kitchen cupboard cleaner Use water and vinegar mixed in equal parts to wipe down the cupboards. Wipe down the cupboards above the gas stove almost daily. There is then no oil build up in the cupboards.
Enquire Now for Kitchen Cupboards
Suggested Post: What is a Modular Kitchen & it’s Types
Microwaves and Cabinets
Microwaves and Cabinets Can be cleaned by putting old lemons in a glass bowl and microwave it till there is a steam build up. This takes 5-7 minutes. Remove the lemons and wipe down the cabinets and microwave with the remaining liquid. Let it sit for a while and wipe off. Clean shining surfaces emerge. You can dip a microfilm cloth in the hot lemon water and clean the cabinets with this.
Enquire Now for Kitchen Cabinet
Locate : Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in your area
Gas or Stove Top Cleaner
Gas or Stove top cleaner Rub a lemon dipped in salt all over the stove. Leave for a while and then wipe off with a damp cloth. You can also use vinegar + water + baking soda to clean the gas stove. Apply baking soda paste on the gas stove. Leave it for a while. Then add some white vinegar, let it bubble. Scrub off the food while using microfibre cloth.
This simple natural cleaner doesn’t leave much behind.
- Using soap nut liquid (ritha): Soak 15-20 soap nuts in water.
- If you soak overnight it works better.
- Boil the liquid with the ritha.
- Boil till the water reduces to half.
- Hold and squeeze off the nut liquid till only fiber and seed are left.
- Store liquid in refrigerator and use a little to wash dishes.
Add a few drops of lemon for anti-bacterial properties. This smells lovely. Just two teaspoons are enough for a wash. Here is a step by step overture on a 15 minute clean up job of the kitchen.
- Hand wash the dishes.
- Wipe dry and put away the dishes.
- Wipe and put away the appliances. (Toaster, blender)
- Wipe the counter, the gas stove.
- Check if the cupboards need a good wipe.
- Wipe off oil from your backsplash.
- Wash the sink and dry it.
- Empty the trash and put in a new trash bag.
So here we have given you an overview of kitchen cleaning tips and tricks which are easily available materials and do a very good job of keeping the kitchen clean.
Enquire Now for Kitchen Sink