Metal Cladding Sheets:
Metal cladding is one of the strongest and aesthetic wall cladding options where different metals are merged together to prepare a decorative and supportive cladding. A metal is bonded with other different metals under extreme temperature. High temperature allows the material to blend and strengthen easily. The aim of cladding is to protect one material using the other material or composite through the coating. The best thing about metal cladding is that the strength of cladding can vary as per requirement. They are available in both vertical and horizontal metal format. Also, the metal panels are easy to apply, look sleek and elegant.
The Metal/ Stainless steel cladding sheets are used for roofing as well as wall cladding. These sheets can be utilized for garages, commercial buildings, workshops, warehouses, factories, domestic cladding and roofing. There are amazing options for colour coating, available to make the cladding look more stylish and customised. The insulated sheets are highly strong and are UV resistant. Metal cladding sheets are easy to install and provide lifetime performance. To meet the heavy industrial and domestic demands, metal cladding sheets are widely used.
Benefits of Metal cladding Sheets, Panels:
Below mention are the some major benefits to why to buy metal wall cladding
Metal cladding provides a high definition clear and glorious look to the buildings.
Metal claddings are weather and fire resistant.
It is easy to apply and install and is also light weight.
The load of building won’t increase with the cladding.
Metal cladding is resistant to corrosion, fungi and moisture
The strength and power of cladding can be enhanced
Metal cladding sheets are stainless, waterproof, durable, corrosion resistant and provide a smart coating.
Metal Cladding can be used in both interior and exterior walls.
Types of Metal Cladding:
Check out below mention metal wall cladding options available as per the industry set
- Aluminium cladding
- Copper cladding
- Brass cladding
- Bronze cladding
- Zinc cladding
- Steel cladding
Metal Cladding Price:
|Steel cladding sheets
|Zinc cladding sheets
|Bronze cladding sheets
|Brass cladding sheets
|Copper cladding sheets
|Aluminium cladding sheets
||300/sqft – 1000/sqft
Check huge variety of Metal/Stainless steel cladding sheets, panels with best prices, design, colour, texture & quality.Post a callback request to get best quotation.
What is metal cladding?
- Wall cladding systems while enhancing the aesthetic of a building also adds a series of added benefits including but not limited to fire resistance, resistance to moisture, better acoustics, environmental concerns while addressing and adhering to several other technical specifications. When looking for a modern, cost-effective and top-notch environmentally friendly wall cladding, metal wall cladding is the numero uno choice. Metal panels can be seamlessly fit over any kind of cladding or even existing metal systems with relative ease.
- Metal Wall cladding helps adds another dimension to your home or your office structure and is extremely easy to maintain as well. Being lightweight and durable, the possibilities of cladding profiles are far and numerous; it can make your mundane and dull exteriors walls, beautiful and long lasting or even liven up your interiors as highlight wall on the inside while resisting chipping, flaking and blistering. Metal cladding helps add depth and texture and it's available in several types of metals, colours, and can be further customized to cater to your exact needs and requirements.
- Weather tight and secure, it will stand the test of time and is the right choice for protecting your interior and exterior walls. Besides, metal cladding is energy efficient which not only helps reduce your carbon imprint but also help reduce your monthly heating and cooling bills. Furthermore, Metal is also recyclable thus helping reduce your overall impact on the environment as well.
- Suggested Read: Different Types of Cladding Material
Types Of Metal Cladding
Metal cladding process
- Metal cladding is extremely sturdy and durable and has a very long lifespan depending on the metal cladding types. Walls can be finished with a wide array of metals and techniques which provide excellent resistance and coverage against weather conditions while being completely resistant to abrasions, UV rays and staining.
- Today, Metal wall cladding is one of the most preferred cladding materials for newer homes. They not only improve the value and appearance of your interiors or exteriors but are also lightweight, fireproof and waterproof whilst also providing excellent acoustic performance.
- Types of metal cladding range for interior and exterior cladding are:
- Ziinc Cladding
- Cooper Cladding
- Galvanised steel Cladding
- Aluminium Cladding
- Brass Cladding
- Bronze Cladding
- Titanium Cladding
- Metal cladding can be painted too and is available in a wide range of textures and patterns to replicate the look of different materials. With the right maintenance, it can increase the service life of any structure while also proving to be one of the best investments you can make to improve the value of your house. Metal cladding generally has a long lifespan varying from metal to metal. For instance, Zinc and stainless steel can easily last up to 60-80 years, while copper cladding can have a life in excess of 100 years in normal environments.
- Suggested Read: Different applications of Wall Cladding
- Cladding refers to a process where a particular metal is bonded electrically, mechanically or through some other high pressure and temperature process onto another surface to provide a dual layer of protection against weather elements. Stronger and less malleable metals like aluminium, steel and titanium can be directly latched onto the frame without any support. Other metals like copper, brass, zinc etc aren't strong enough to be hung independently and need support by way of ply boards or other frames so that it can be bound or fastened on it and hung separately. These panels can be either welded together or laid across like tiles.
- Cladding can be applied on either or both sides of the frame or board and then smeared a layer of coating to prevent corrosion and rusting. For instance, steel is galvanised or powder coated while aluminium is anodised. These processes apply a layer of protective coat onto the metal to make it sturdier and robust enough to withstand the elements of nature. Metal cladding your exteriors or interiors not only improve its functionality as well as its appearance but also enables you and your family have a versatile and sophisticated space in which to spend time together.
- Learn more about the suppliers and manufacturers of metal cladding